Terms and Conditions
1. Only Calendars which have been sold will be entered in the draw for prizes.
2. A Calendar can only win once. The number will be withdrawn once it has won a prize.
3. Prizes will be matched to the numbers drawn each day in the order they appear in the window of the Calendar; first number drawn wins the first prize on the list for that day, second wins the second and so on.
4. The daily drawings will be overseen by an independent adjudicator.
5. The cumulative list of winning numbers will be displayed each day on this Advent Calendar website and on other news and social media sites to be advised later. A cumulative list will also be shown in the glass-fronted noticeboard in Talisman Square.
6. Instructions on how to collect your prize will be given on this website. Each prize may have its own special collection requirements but all of them require you to show your Calendar bearing the serial number that matches the winning number in the drawing.
7. Prizes are goods and services as stated. They are not exchangeable for cash, either in whole or in part.
8. All prizes must be collected by 28 February 2023 unless the instructions on the website say something different. Some prizes need to be used in December 2022, so early collection is essential.
9. There may be other conditions applying to a prize. It is important to read the description of the prize on this website and, if the prize is a voucher, to read the terms and conditions stated in the voucher before using it.
10. It is the responsibility of each prize winner to check whether they have won a prize and the Rotary Club of Kenilworth shall have no liability whatsoever in the event of a prize not being collected and/or enjoyed in due time.
11. The Rotary Club of Kenilworth shall have no liability for the prizes
themselves, which to the best of our knowledge and belief, have been donated in good faith. However, in the event of non-availability of any published prize for any reason consistent with these terms and conditions, the Rotary Club of Kenilworth will make reasonable efforts to provide a suitable alternative.